Community & Visitors Parents & Families Future Students Current Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Sykes House - 1900
638 Oakland Avenue
wireless symbol
Sykes House

In 1960, Winthrop purchased the Sykes House from J.B. and Amie Sykes. The building served formerly as the private residence for the vice president of academic affairs and later the dean of students. Sykes House is now home to the Office of Financial Aid.