Community & Visitors Parents & Families Future Students Current Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Margaret Nance Hall - 1895
1890 Alumni Drive
wireless symbol
Margaret Nance Hall 1
Magaret Nance Hall 2Margaret Nance Hall 1
The oldest residence hall on campus, Margaret Nance was originally called North Dormitory. It was renamed Margaret Nance in 1925 in honor of Margaret White Johnson Nance, mother of founding president David Bancroft Johnson. The residence hall closed in 1973 and was reopened in 1978 to house fraternity and sorority offices and male students on the first floor and women on the second and third floors. It was remodeled in 1987 and today houses women.
WHAT'S HERE
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus