Student Allocations Committee
Who We Are
The Student Allocations Committee (SAC) is a university committee of five students who are appointed by the Council of Student Leaders. The committee is chaired by the CSL Vice President with the assistance of the SAC Administrator, who is interviewed and hired by the Office of Student Activities. Two students on the committee are appointed representatives from CSL (including the SAC Administrator), while the other two members are selected from general student applicants across the university.
Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Student Allocations Committee:
- Damon Dean (CSL Representative)
- Ian Deas (SAC Chair & CSL Vice President)
- Caprisha Hall (SAC Administrator & CSL Representative)
- Jazmine Linnette (Student Body Representative)
- Justin Moore (Student Body Representative)
The Student Allocations Committee (SAC) assists Winthrop’s student organizations in sponsoring programs and events beneficial to the entire student body of Winthrop University.
To be eligible for SAC funding, student organizations must:
- Be officially registered with the Office of Student Activities and in good standing with the University
- Have attended a Student Allocations Training session in the current academic year
For detailed information about how and when to apply for funding, please click HERE.
To find out when SAC training sessions and interviews are, please visit our listing of SAC Training and Interview Dates.
For any other information regarding the Student Allocations Committee (SAC) please contact the Office of Student Activities at 803/323-2248.